We are happy to announce that the application for the Russian Federation scholarships of the academic year 2019/20
is now officially opened. According to the admission plan of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian
Federation, there are currently 21 (twenty one) slots available for Botswana nationals.
All candidates should fill out application forms online through the website: https://russia.study/en and
submit the following documents:
– printed application form;
– passport copy;
– education certificate copy;
– copy of medical certificate of overall health condition;
– copy of HIV+AIDS certificate.
1) Application form should be dated and signed by a candidate personally.
2) Education certificate copy should be certified by the Department of Tertiary Education Financing of the Ministry
of Tertiary Education Research, Science and Technology or by the Ministry of Basic Education.
3) Medical certificate of overall health condition and HIV+AIDS certificate must be printed (not in handwriting).
They also should have stamp of respective clinic and signature of medical superintendent. Both certificates should be
valid for 3 (three) months since the date of issue.
For additional information, please contact the Consular Section of the Embassy: tel. (267) 3953739, fax (267)
3952930, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Working hours: Tuesday, Thursday (from 9:00 am till 12:00 pm).